A smile makeover is designed to correct any number of dental imperfections. Having missing, chipped, stained or misaligned teeth can cause you to appear prematurely aged or unhealthy. Choose the best cosmetic dentist in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to create a custom-tailored treatment plan to help you achieve the smile you have always wanted. Dr. Nancy Rotroff and Dr. Gerard Wasselle provide Excellence in Dentistry in Fort Lauderdale. They transform smiles that have our patients beaming.
With advances in dental technology, treatment options are numerous:
- Crowns. Crowns are not only a restorative procedure but also can be used cosmetically to enhance your smile by changing the shape, size and color of teeth.
- Veneers. Veneers are thin porcelain shells used to cover otherwise healthy teeth that are chipped, cracked or severely stained teeth to create a dazzling new smile.
- Dental Implants. Implants are long-lasting, stable replacements for missing teeth. Once a dental implant is placed, a beautiful, natural-looking crown is placed to fully rejuvenate your smile.
- Clear Aligners. Clear aligners are available under many brand names including ClearCorrect, Smart Moves, and Invisalign. They are a discreet option for teeth straightening, improving occlusion and creating a healthy, youthful smile.
- Whitening. Teeth whitening can brighten your smile and give it back a youthful appearance. Whitening is available both in-office as well as a take home kit.
At Excellence in Dentistry we strive to make your appointment as comfortable and pain-free as possible. For many patients, IV sedation makes it easier to receive dental treatment, particularly for those opting for full mouth reconstruction or smile makeover.
A smile makeover can be life changing! Selecting the right cosmetic dentist is your first step toward a smile you truly deserve. Just see what our patients are saying! Call the office of Dr. Nancy Rotroff and Dr. Gerard Wasselle at 954-928-1666 to schedule an appointment to discuss how we can help you.